ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Starting a Blog: Where's the dummy's guide...? My journey...

So, I threatened all my friends that I would start a blog during my EDD ( Employment Dysfunction Disorder) vacation. So while visiting Suburban Guerilla I wanted to leave a comment and the choice was “Anonymous” or as a member of Blogger. I’m tired of being “Anonymous” So I signed up to Blogger…

And that's where the adventure begins…

First off, it is the usual sign up stuff: Name, rank, & serial number- so far ok. Then pick a template. So I pick one that has a picture on the left side of the page (I’m a left justified kind of guy), and then it get interesting. I make a post and it works, I post a comment and it works-- all of this on Matt Yglesias’ birthday to boot…

But I want to post this picture fromthe book that inspired the name of this blog. Which has been my online pseudonym for the past several years. Thus I was introduced to http://hello.com/index.php, an image hostoing service which is also a bastard member of the Google/Blogger clan.

Reading the all help pages is like sinking into a morass…Hell, I need a beer...