ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Techie Tuedsay: Firefox Preview Release


Faster, much faster... Posted by Hello

This has to be one of the quickest and easiest browser upgrades I have ever done - I didn't even have to reboot. The latest Mozilla release is looking fantastic. I'm surprised that I can notice an increase in speed over the earlier Phoenix release I was using and that's on a laptop that's at least 4 years old (I'd say the increase was dramatic but that would way too theatrical...)

Check out the included features, such as, popup blocking, tabbed browsing, and smarter search functions like Google search is built right into the toolbar.

If you have not already changed over from IE, I gotta question your sanity...