ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Monday, March 07, 2005

Is This What Tort Reform is Really About?

That is the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this ad on Craigslist: Christian Physical Injury Attorney needed
Christian PI Attorney needed-

Personal Injury Attorney needed for trial-

Must be Christian with the obvious qualifications:
-Legally sound as well, intelligent, creative thinker, assertive and fair-
-Needs successful trial experience-
-To be available immediately for trial prep- and 4 day trial in about 6 weeks.

Simple case with a few kinks-

I was hit, I was injured, I’d like to be made whole again- I’m not greedy.

May even settle before trial.

Serious inquiries only-

All I can think of is WWJD? Maybe he would get a really good Jewish lawyer, or turn the cheek and settle....