ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lucifer Looks in on the Terri Schiavo Spectacle

My Turn by Satan:
Been lots of talk lately about what God wants humans to do regarding end-of-life issues, but not much about what I want. So let me clear that up: the only thing which pleases me more than the prospect of tens of thousands of human vegetables hooked up to machines for decades at a time is the spectacle of politicians grandstanding the issue for political gain. But since I already have that, there's really nothing more I can ask for! So thank you's to the Bush brothers, to Tom DeLay, Bill Frist and the gang. Hope to see you all soon at my place./

-Satan, a former Archangel of the Lord, resigned to spend more time with his family.