ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I don’t hate America...

I don’'t hate America- I'’m just wondering does it exist anymore?
And wondering about the tortured flesh and gore.

I don’'t hate America- I’'m just wondering does anyone know where it went?
And wondering about the blood we'’ve spent.

I don'’t hate America- I'’m just wondering has anyone seen it of late?
And wondering about turning into a country of hate.

I don'’t hate America- I’'m just wondering has it no shame?
And wondering about what'’s been done in our name.

I don'’t hate America- I'’m just wondering does it exist anymore…

I don’'t hate America- I'’m just wondering.

I don'’t hate America!

I don’'t hate...