ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Monday, June 28, 2004

Sunday in the City

Yesterday was beautiful weather day. Grabbed the bike and headed over to catch the tail-end of the 34th Annual San Francisco Pride Paraded. My original plan was to see Fahrenheit 9/11 at the Sony Metreon. The show was sold out for all it showings, the only film out of their 15 screens.

So I hooked up with friends and went to the post Pride Parade Celebration to gawk at the beautiful people and to hear Chaka Khan sing her heart out. She still feels for you...

Did I mention that the weather was fantastic. It was pointed out that for all the past Pride Parades that the weather has been exceptional, especially for San Francisco's summer climate.

Now if God hates these people, wouldn't he make it rain, send earthquakes, or something? I'm just saying...