ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Agonizing over who should be picked up from school...

I can only imagine what was going through his mind ever since I saw the Bush commecial where he says, I can "unnerstan" the agony of a parent...Where he touches his chest like he always does after he says, 'The terrorist attacked us" or, "They want America to back down."

If I had a dollar for every time he touched himself when he says "America," I might benefit from his tax cuts.

With that in mind, watch once again the agonizing minutes of Bush reacting to the news that America is under attack.

I can almost hear his agonizing inner-dialogue:
Oh my god,oh my god! What about the twins - who should be picked up first?

Jenna, or not Jenna, I mean Barbara. Named after my mother. Well not her. Aahh, screw mom, I'll let dad tell her...

Oh, didn't Barbara get that agent in trouble with her fake ID?

But I remenber when Barbara licked envelopes on my guvenatorial campaign...

Yet polls show most voters remember Jenna's name...

What to do? Who to chose? What the fuck are all these kids doing here?




(Via BuzzFlash)