ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

From the Logs...

Ever since blogger got rid of their ad at the top and the page and added "next blog," I have noticed a bunch of unusual referrals to my blog on sitemeter. Blogs from Portugal to Indonesia have shown up(yeah I check them out, so what?)most are not my cup of tea even if I could read their posts.

However, this has got to be the funniest one yet:

Now with legality!
I can now die happy.
I have discovered the best thing ever. I have discovered that if I sit my dildo end-up and turn on the vibration, it dances. It kind of waltzes across my desk. Today I also found out that counting the vibration dial thing, it is 9.5 inches tall. Without the dial, it is 8.5 inches tall. The website said "About 7 inches". It is hot pink, and it dances.