ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Monday, November 08, 2004

Recovering from the Great Liberal Hangover, 2004

Like a sucker-punch to the solar plexus is how felt about the election. Writhing, gasping for air I don't remember the kick to the balls.

For a few days I was bereft of words and heartbroken. So, I numbed myself and I was 49% not alone. Similiar to a the pain of a love lost, nay stolen, it was overwhelming. Now my lovely Lady Liberty is hanging out with some huge ugly prick these days. One who promised her a huge dicking.

A slight majority of my national neighbors accepted the guilt of the Bush doctrine, pre-emptive war, and tarnished me, my future generations, and all of us with it. The crowd revelled in its bloodlust and called out for Barabbas.

Now the triumphilists, and their surrogates are rubbing our noses in it. Smirking as they pass with my girl on their arms. So in revenge, I'll live better because that's the best kind of revenge. I also believe the next round il go better because...well...the guy's a huge prick.

Also I'll be stalking Lady Liberty, in a non-threatening (a non-illegal) sort of way - just to let her know I'm around, just in case she wakes up to that fact...