ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Monday, November 22, 2004

What Would Arnold Call His Party

I think everyone has already heard about amending the Constitution so Arnold can run for President as I mentioned awhile back, here.

That's why this piece over at Wonkette's caught my eye:
"California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a plan for the future. Friends say the Austrian-born actor is looking for an 'entity' to help him push for changing the nativity provision of the U.S. Constitution so he can run for president. Two ideas are under study. One is to work with Congress to change the law barring foreign-born American citizens from becoming president, then to sell it to states. Another is bolder and riskier: creating a third party to push his idea, a move that may lose him Republican support." (emphasis mine)

Now I'm all for 3rd party politics, although I just wonder what Arnold would call his new 'Party' and what would be the colorful symbol of his party? Any suggestions?