ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Black Ethan

White home-boy speaks Dawg, was a business major who doesn't know what the invisible hand is, but he believes in the Market and pussy.

Sample conversation:
"Let's go out, I'll get a forty and you get a twenty", he says to almost sleeping guy (now, this wasn't about a bindle or a bag but an ATM withdrawal).

"You know you can't get a hooker for under a hundred," says the token Republican

"No, we gotta go out!" exclaims homeboy.

"Chill out," says almost sleeping guy, who's wearing team emblazoned shorts - despite the weather.

"You ain't gonna' meet a girl fucked up like you are, hang a bit," says I.

"I don't care, I'll weasel and diesel her,dawg."


Sometimes, I almost think English should be taught as the first language.