ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Techie Tuesday: Mini Mac & Macworld


Comparisons of cranial capacity?!? Posted by Hello

This Techie Tuesday is not an ordinary an ordinary day but a Macworld day. Finally the purveyors of computer chic have offered an Apple base station that can give all those entry level buyers a taste of seeing beyond the windows.

The new Mini Mac is comparable to size of the first Walkman. Their earlier attempt at the small form-factor, which for the life of me reminded me of a tissue box holder my Grandmad kept in the bathroom.

If you want to see many of the pretty picures go look at them over at Gizmodo. I think this perfect for people that have a lot extra keyboards, monitors, and mice laying around since this doesn't come with any of that.

Also, it was announced that Imovie will now support High Def video. I think that's cool, eventhough it is not a profession video editing program. If you have time and bandwidth check out this wonderfully Imovie edited piece: Planet of the Apes: The Forbidden Zone.