ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Saturday, January 22, 2005

E La Nave Va?

George Bush finally gets his Presidential Yacht and decides to take it out alone. Sad to say he gets lost and does not know how to work the radio. When he see 3 men in a fishing boat he cries out, "Help I'm lost and if you help me I'll give you anything you want."

The first guys says, "I don't want to pay taxes ever again."
"Done," says Bush.
The second guy says, "I want a Presidential Pardon if I ever get in trouble."
"Done," says Bush."
The third guys says, "I want full medical coverage."
"You look like you're healthy. Is there anything wrong?" asks Bush.
"No,right now I'm really very healthy," explains the man, "But when I tell my friends I rescued President Bush they'e gonna' put me in the hospital."