ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Thursday, January 06, 2005

This Savage has no soul

Last Friday Michael Savage, neé Weiner, demonstrated his lack of a human soul on his show, Savage Nation, with his comments on the tsunami.

After equating local SF Bay Area weather as needing international aid- in order to mock the charitable outpouring for tsunami survivors- he goes on to ponder the theological point of whether God's was punishing these people. He concludes that because there is some 'Radical Islam' in the area they don't deserve our help. With a complete lack or sense of decency, he says:
We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this, as far as I'm concerned. ... I don't want one nickel of my money going over there. ... I am sick of being bled to death by every damn incident on the earth.

If you want to hear it yourself, listen here

My God, it's the greatest natural disaster in recent history and he can't give a damn, won't give a damn, and is more concerned with the amount of change in his pocket.

What a jerkwad!