ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Techie Tuesday: Powered Bras


I dedicate this Techie Tuesday to Avedon Carol who has brought us many a fine 'Bra of the Week' exhibits.

Who can top light-up bras?
Light-up bras make a popular addition to any outfit, and will definitely bring you attention! Here are some examples of our cleavage-enhancing creations - follow the links for more information on each style.

Is there nothing that technology can't enhance? Nothing says look at my tits more than a bra that has scrolling LED's saying, "Don't look at my tits."

Possibly this is directed at the rave crowd who have taken a dislike to glow sticks since they've been tarnished by the actions of a few bad apples in Iraq.

I know I'll never think of a glow stick again in the same light.

It seems the owners of this site have a full line of clothing that will make you feel like you are in the movie Tron.

(via The Red Ferret)