ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Revoked: blogging license

When are you no longer a blogger? Once a blogger always a blogger?

Lately I have found it hard to comment on current events, let alone comment on the commenters of current events. Few things have made me feel like ranting or snarking, maybe it's a phase or it's time to turn in my blogging credentials and join the non-commentariat.

Yet, I feel the Scaramouche character must live, phoenix-like, starting from the most primitive state and offer the most puerile of blogging cliches - Cats and YouTube:




Update:
I think maybe to avoid the "blogger" nomenclature, I'll just call myself a purveyor of online mischief. As far as I know there are no licensing requirements.