ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Friday, May 18, 2007

Anniversary Post

It's been 3 years since I have opened this online epistle.

I started out with vim and lately lost the vigor, or the other way around.

I have thought of pulling the plug on this humble blog due to real life exigincies.

Where to start? My brother's health has taken a turn for the worse. Heart surgery is planned soon. Besides his double hernia, it seems that he suffered a couple of heart attacks, but with the pain and vicodin, it went un-noticed.

I don't fully understand that.

There is more, which I don't feel like talking about right now. Maybe soon, when I get a grasp on how things will turn out...

I love you all.