ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Who has an ATM receipt like this?


Holy shit! The Republicans are in town... Posted by Hello

Who leaves an ATM receipt like this for the next customer to read???

Could it be someone who wants to have sex with their Actress/Model Wife? Could it be someone who needs a lot cash on hand if there is a bet to be had? Could it be someone who exploits charitable funds for Aids so they can throw a parties at the RNC Convention?

All I know that it is not mine, nor probably yours...

Who leaves that kind of cash in a low-interest checking account. Probably someone who opened it with their Bush tax refund. Show off!

But I'm only guessing...



(Via Fuck that job which I found thru grow-a-brain who has just been added to my blogroll. Check it out- definitely mind expanding...)