ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I read the news today, oh boy...

Last night, I woke up around quarter to 4 and couldn't go back to sleep. So I checked in with London based blogger Avedon Carol who always has an early jump on the day's stories. That's how I learned of the bombings in London.

When I turned on the local news the story just started to be reported. I watched for an hour or so and fell aseep with the TV on just before the sun was coming up.

It seems all the intelligence services were caught flat-footed and I'm afraid that with all the money their spending it will be like predicting earthquakes - you know it's going to happen except not the when, nor the where, nor how much devastation there will be..

It's not very encouraging.