ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I could vote for this guy.

Despite my thinking it's too early to start handicapping presidential candidates for next election, I think I could get behind the campaign of Macgyver 2008
Macgyver, proud American for life

Macgyver has no skeletons in his closet, no cocaine/alcohol problems, He promises not to use tragedy for political gain, no unnecessary holidays, he would be the president for crying out loud! Should the most powerful man in the world be allowed to clown around on the farm for months on end? No! Macgyver's idea of a holiday is being dropped behind enemy lines armed only with a spoon and a positive attitude. That's the Macgyver way.