ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Let's go to the tape....

Over at You forgot Poland! I see that Robertson is changing his story:
So now Pat Robertson is saying that he didn't say "assassinate" when it came to Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

Uh huh. And monkeys are flying out of my butt.


That sums up my reaction. Look at this video and make up your own mind.

Recently I read a comment somewhere that said, "If you want to take over the world all you need to do is take over US government," (if you know the source, please let me know). It got me thinking about the extreme religious whack-jobs who are always preaching that the Antichrist is going to come from international institutions like the UN or the European Union.

These same whack-jobs want America to have an empire and take over the world. Do they even see the contradiction here?