ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Friday, September 30, 2005

Judy 's done her time

Judith Miller got out of the pen and is going to testify. For her homecoming I'd like to offer this traditional paean and horrible midi track.
I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
If you still want me
Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long yearsmonths
Do ya still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree


Stay on the bus Judy. Please stay on the bus.