ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Religious Spam?

I've been one of the few lucky souls that receives very little, or no spam, (knock on the table, my head, and my crotch), but today this poorly written crap showed up in my In Box:
Subject:THE PAPACY IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT IOS TRYING TO DESTROY THE LAW OF GOD. DN.7:25
Date: 7/14/2004 12:32:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:"Adventist Friends"

SUNDAY IS THE DAY OF THE BEAST, SABBATH 7TH IS GODґS TRUE DAY. EX. 20.

GOD SAID: "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you
shalllabor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor yourcattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." (Exodous 20:8-11)

There is a lot more but I refuse to reprint it.

The idea of religious spam is like some weird sci-fi notion from those paperbacks I used to read in the late '70's- Heinlein or Niven maybe.

Dio-Electronica is not the sermon I want hear, here and now, or even want to find in my In Box.

Does anyone else out there that have this problem???