ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rush to Justice

The wheels of justice a can move slowly like a millstone. Just think of Ken Lay. Although if it grinds thoroughly few can complain. Well, maybe, sometimes.

Yet in the case of Rush Limbaugh's plea bargaining 30 thousand dollars and a$30-a-month pre-trial diversion fee, I want to salute him for the best lawerying since OJ. And, in hommage, I dedicate this song with its groovy special effects to his stalwart stand of proving drug use is not a social anathema...




I was thinking of including freeper quotes but they were so idiotic and devoid of understanding the law that they thought he was innocent of the charges. I did not want to subject anyone to that line of thinking. I feel soiled even going there.