ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Conservative Curriculum

I was just over at Bad Attitudes where I found Amazon Book Reviewer Jon Swift who had this to say about Ben Shapiro's book,
Brainwashed : How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth:
Education is bad, January 17, 2006
I have not actually read this book but I do agree that education is bad for young people. Schools fill their heads with dangerous ideas. Have you ever noticed that while most schools teach "liberal arts" there is not a single one that teaches "conservative arts"? I think that should tell you something.

That reminded of something I wrote last April. Yet when I checked on it, I saw that I'd left it in draft mode and had not published it.

So, through the magic of Draft-O-Vision it is now seeing the light of day:
Can you imagine what a Conservative Arts degree would entail?

The upper division credits would probably require courses like this:

- Econ 420: Profitable Private Prisons and the War on Drugs
- Statistics 360: Florida - What Comes Around Goes Around
- Art History 241: You Know It When you See It
- Poli Sci 444: You Are for Us or You're Agin' Us
- Foreign Language 666: How to Talk to a Liebral

You can imagine how pretty it would be.


I also noticed that I have over 50 draft posts stuck in the same limbo. Not that I will bother you with all of 'em...Not yey anyway...