ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Neglect

The only thing worse than neglecting one's blog is neglecting one's commenters. I'm sorry. It's like ignoring one's editors.

Well, ignoring editors is a writer's pastime but commenters are the audience that are the true blogger's editors. Meaning that a blogger that doesn't allow comments really doesn't have any editorial feedback.

So I apologize for the recent limited response to comments.

No real excuse except that the dial up connection has taken the fun out of my blogging experience. Things time out and it takes longer to open a site than it takes to read it.

Hopefully by the weekend I'm back to regular posting and maybe, just maybe, a revamped look...