ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Voting for Schwarzenegger?

Before you do check out Dave Letterman's: Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Voting For Schwarzenegger

10. 'Do I feel comfortable having a governor who oils his chest?'

9. 'Have I thoroughly considered Stallone, Van Damme and Seagal?'

8. 'Is 'Come on, it'll be funny' a good reason to vote for someone?'

7. 'Has he done enough to make California a laughingstock?'

6. 'How can I be sure he'll be just as Schwarzeneggy this time around?'

5. 'Can I bench-press more today than I could three years ago?'

4. 'What would Predator do?'

3. 'Will he cut taxes on steroids?'

2. 'He won't embarrass us, will he?'

1. 'Have I lost my mind?'


In other news, Mary Carey has dropped out of the race.