ScaramoucheBlog

Politics, Sex, Religion, and all those impolite Human Conversations...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oaksterdam, California

Monday, January 02, 2006

2006 the Year of Reckoning

Back from the Chrismas Front, my R&R is almost over.

This year holds so much promise. November 7th, the mid-term elections will be upon us sooner than Bush can make another gaffe.

There's the buzz of impeachment in the air. It would be more satisfying if the Democrats have a Speaker of the House.

I know that's a long shot, but as I always say hope for the best...In planning for the worst, I'm taking up right-wing writing skillz (I believe in the almighty power of the five bi-cycles of Bush).

Yes, it looks like the annointed one is showing signs of the super-holiness:


Looks like the stigmata to me...,,, Posted by Hello